3 Bumazhnaya Str., Saint-Petersburg,
Russian Federation, 190020
St. Petersburg:+7 (812) 939 5653 +7 (812) 940 5653
Fax: on request
2017 - 10-th Anniversary of Ferry Broker Group
Booking Cargo Space on Ferries
Ferry Broker Group specializes in booking cargo spaces on car ferries. In the recent years we have gained a reputation of a reliable partner. Our policy is to meet our customers’ needs, provide a wide range of ferry services and a flexible discount system.
Wide variety options
At present we directly contact many ferry companies operating in the Baltic and North Seas among which there are Finnlines, Tallink Silja, Transfenica, Finnlink, Viking Line, Stena Line, DFDS Lines, Scandlines, etc.
- decreasing number of boarders to cross
- longer wear and tear period of motor transport
- minimizing fuel costs in Europe
- reasonable expenses in transit
Our main ro-ro routes RO-RO
- Finnlines route Travemunde – Helsinki (Germany - Finland): daily
- Transfenica route Lubeck – Hamina/Hanko (Germany – Finland): 2-7 sailings per week
- Finnlines route Travemunde – Gdynia (Germany - Poland): 3 sailings per week
- Finnlines route Gdynia – Helsinki (Poland - Finland): 2 sailings per week
- Finnlines&Transfennica route Amsterdam, Antwerp, Zeebrugge - Helsinki (Benelux – Finland): 2-4 sailings per week
- Finnlines&Transfenica route Tilbury/Hull – Helsinki (Great Britain – Finland): 3-4 sailings per week
- DFDS route Kiel, Sassnitz - Klaipeda (Germany - Baltic States): 6 sailings per week
- Scandlines route Travemunde - Ventspils, Liepaja (Germany - Baltic States): 4 sailings per week
- DFDS Seaways route, Kiel - Ust-Luga (Germany - Russia), once a week
- Finnlines&Transfennica route Helsinki – St. Petersburg (Finland – Russia): 1-2 sailings per week
- Finnlines&Transfennica, DFDS Lines route Lubeck/Kiel – St. Petersburg (Germany – Russia): 2-3 sailings per week
- Viking-Line, Finnlink, Tallink Silja Line route Turku – Stockholm/Helsinki – Stockholm/Naantali – Kapellskar (Finland – Sweden): daily morning and evening departure.
- St.Peterline route Saint-Petersburg - Helsinki(Russia - Finland): 3-4 times a week.
Saint-Petersburg - Helsinki - Stockholm - Tallinn (Russia - Finland - Sweden - Estonia): 2 times a week.
We also suggest other routes in the Baltic, Mediterranean, and Black Seas. For example, Germany – Baltic States (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia), Benelux (Netherlands, Belgium) – Russia (St. Petersburg), Great Britain – Russia (St. Petersburg), Denmark (Arhus) – Finland/Russia(SPb), Spain (Bilbao) – Finland/Russia(SPb), Baltic States – Sweden, Sweden - Norway, Estonia (Tallinn) – Finland, Russia – Turkey.
You could find the most popular routes on the map below. If you cannot find needed route please contact our managers via email/phone.